Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiCheck > Steering Angle Sensor Calibration > SAS calibration support for Volvo?
SAS calibration support for Volvo?

3537 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2016-07-17 00:28:46

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    mychee
    2016-07-12 16:39:25
     I'm wondering if the Maxicheck Pro has any support to calibrate the steering angle sensor for Volvos (XC90 in particular)? The website description does not list Volvos under SAS support, but who knows if the information could be old and recent updates might have included Volvos. If anyone can check their Maxicheck Pro (with the latest updates) and see if Volvo is listed, that would be great!

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    mychee
    2016-07-17 00:28:46 (Reply to:mychee)
    Someone on Amazon confirmed with me that the Maxicheck Pro does now have Volvo listed under the SAS menu, which would be great because I need to resolve a problem in a 2008 Volvo XC90 which, along with the anti-skid warning light coming on the dash, throws these 2 SAS related codes:

C009404               
    Steering Angle Sensor Analog / Digital Sensor,General Failure Information,System Internal Failures

U042864               
    Invalid Data Received From Steering Angle Sensor Module,Algorithm Based Failures,Signal plausibility failure

My assumption is this Volvo will probably need a new clockspring with SAS. Once that is done, I'm sure I need to recalibrate the SAS. I'm really hoping the Maxicheck Pro can really accomplish this for Volvos.
  Total1 Pages